Climbing to New Heights

So, remember when I said that Gobo and Mokey are always in the exact same place when I come home and open up the front door? Gobo is on the dining room table to my left and Mokey is right in front of me. WELL, last night was a little bit different. I got home from work and opened up my door, expecting to see Gobo and Mokey in their usual spots. Mokey was standing right in front of me as usual, but Gobo was not on the dining room table. I was surprised that he wasn't there, but then I was even more surprised when I looked up and saw where he was sitting!!! Gobo managed to climb up to what is probably the highest spot in my apartment!!!! I was wondering how the heck he was able to do that, so I waited for him to climb down...and of course, I took pictures of it all:

How did Gobo get up there?!


Is he ever going to be able to get down?


He seems perfectly content up there


Contemplating which route he'll take down...


Starting out on top of the kitchen cabinets...


Jumping down to the refridgerator...


Jumping down off the fridge onto the countertop...


Traveling to the stove...


Looking down...


"This is a piece of cake! Why were you worried that I wouldn't get down?!"

0 comments: